Subscribe to my blog by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Art in strange places

So, we're at Avon Subway yesterday enjoying our usual Saturday  afternoon fare.  I glanced at the pictures on the wall and suddenly saw the profile of either Cyranno or Gene Simmons.  If you look in the center of this photo, to the left of the green peppers and under the red onion, you can see a white-faced man looking to the left, with long black hair, a large nose, and wearing a green fedora.  Now, before you say anything snide, this was at lunchtime, and no alcohol was involved!  Unless you saw poodles and bears in the clouds during your childhood, you might not be able to see it.  It jumped out at me, and I had to record it as an artistic musing!  It took me quite awhile to upload, sideload, download this picture.  When I tried to crop it, the image was distorted and really showed that it was a reflection on a black olive!  So, if you go to Subway, look for the photo of the big tomato slice with oil/vinegar getting poured on it.  See if you can find the Cyranno/Gene and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment