Subscribe to my blog by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Art for Tuesday

I'm trying my very hardest to post pictures on this blog.  However, when I plugged in the iphone, it started syncing and I don't know where it "sunk" to.  Sometimes too much technology isn't a good thing...
I was trying to post my entries for the Indiana State Fair.  Anyway, here's some of my fav flower pictures - after all, they're art too!  Since I grew them from seed (or plant), I guess I can take partial credit for it!
These lillies are some of the prettiest flowers around.  I've found that they change color from year to year.  One year they're vivid pink, and another year they're light pink.  Wonder if it has something to do with the extreme summers we've  had the last 2 years.
This is hardy hibiscus.  Each bloom is dessert plate size and a brilliant pink.  I always look forward to these blooming in July - reminds me of Hawaii. 

Are you noticing a trend?  Seems like all the gorgeous flowers that bloom in the front yard are some shade of pink.  They're all so pretty, but they have such a short blooming time.  Thank goodness for cameras!

Maybe by the next time I post, I'll figure out pulling photos out of my iphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment