Subscribe to my blog by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 8, 2011

ah-h-h-h......

Today was our ISLAGA meeting at Indy Flame Art Studio.  Had a great demonstration on making boro marbles by Samma Parcels.  She makes it look so incredibly easy.  After the meeting, I stayed to play on the big girl torches.  Spent the most relaxing 2 hours in a long time!  Sitting there melting glass drained away all the stress that's been building up for the past couple of weeks due to unusually busy and hectic conditions at work.  Anyway, I fired up a Minor and made 5 beads in 2 hours!  (It's taking up to an hour per bead on my hot head).  Enjoyed chatting with Tammy, Sally & Samma - which is another thing you can't do with a hothead!  I'm so used to letting my mind wander when I'm sitting at my torch, I almost forgot to join in the chatter with the girls.  Won't be able to pick up my beads until Thursday, so that will be something to look forward to!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  I'll be chillin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment