Subscribe to my blog by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday's thoughts

It was a gorgeous day today - too nice to be cooped up indoors.  My coworkers and I did go to an annual fish fry at Castleton United Methodist Church where once again, we had the best fish sandwiches on earth!  It's going to be all fish-all weekend!
I was taking minutes in a meeting this afternoon when the creative bug hit me.  Have you ever had to sketch an idea in a hurry and not look conspicuous?  My ideas come to me from many sources - in dreams, in church, anywhere where I should be focusing on the business at hand!  That's why I always carry a notebook in my purse for just that reason.  You just have to get the ideas down on paper before they vanish.  Jim finds scraps of paper on the kitchen table and he can tell I've been creating again.  I gather them up when I get home from work and try to bring them to life.
In honor of "Fish Fry Weekend", here's one of those sketchbook ideas.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment